Bookends

Time it was, and what a time it was, it was
A time of innocence, a time of confidences
Long ago, it must be, I have a photograph
Preserve your memories, they're all that's left you
Paul Simon
Thanks to Gary Cliser for creating this video for me.

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Eb Rhea


This is one of those families that defies identification. Jewelle kept three of these family pictures. The first one is titled "Eb Rhea family"

I have spent days trying to figure how they're related to us. I am no closer today than I was when I started. However, it has allowed me to find some errors in my tree as I was looking for information. 

Most of the pictures that were found were of people in the Sneedville, Tennessee area between 1850 and 1950.  That doesn't mean that the Eb Rhea family lived there but the time frame is accurate. 



 This is titled "Eb Rhea's son, Ralph Rhea"

Lilly Rhea, Eb Rhea's daughter


If someone out there knows who Eb Rhea is, please let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment