Bookends

Time it was, and what a time it was, it was
A time of innocence, a time of confidences
Long ago, it must be, I have a photograph
Preserve your memories, they're all that's left you
Paul Simon
Thanks to Gary Cliser for creating this video for me.

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Bobbie Cleo Ross Cope 1889-1971


Bobbie Ross and her husband Jim Cope


Bobbie Harbaugh (remarried) 


Newly discovered photo, name on back is Bobbie Harbaugh




In a letter dated October 10, 1919, my great grandmother writes to my grandparents:

"Leona, Ross, Homer and Bobbie came over and Leona stayed 2 weeks."
"Essie says tell you to come here and help her ate molasses and pick up chestnuts and roast some. They are good. We will send you some photos. Bobbie Cope made some when she was over here."

Bobbie was the daughter of Mary Leona (Rhea) Ross, my grandfather's sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment